While I’ve been a Keynote Speaker for 20 or so years, I don’t count myself as a full time professional conference speaker anymore. I am primarily the Curious Disruptor at Calidascope, a disruption agency. It’s out of my work at Calidascope that I speak.
I specialise in presenting disruptive thoughts on change, creativity and trends in a business context.
The goal of most conferences includes the need for participants to return to their business and make changes towards future success. In order to change behaviour, people must have a fresh paradigm from which to think. Clients use me to present a fresh set of thoughts to their people, in order to think differently about how they go about their business.
I mostly speak to issues like, Disruption, Change, and Innovation. However, I have previously spent 17 years helping business understand a younger generation entering the work place. While I still stay in touch with this space, my colleague Darren Davies focusses on this. For anything Digital Media, you’d be hard-pressed to find someone who understands this emerging world, from a high level, better than Catri Dixon.
- If you’re looking for an introduction for me, and a short bio, click here (a pdf file will open up).
- If you’d like to see some of the presentations I deliver, click here
- If you’d like to see some video of me, click here
- If you’re looking for photos of me for promotional material, click here
- If you’d like access to resources I’ve put together for you to download, click here
- If you’d like me to speak at your next conference, please contact me. Click here